consider people with poor vision

Karel Volný kvolny at redhat.com
Thu Jun 20 10:31:55 UTC 2013

Dne čtvrtek, 20. června 2013 5:01:12 CEST, Adam Williamson  napsal(a):
> Right, right now you could run anaconda from the desktop live and use
> GNOME's A11y features. We don't really test that, but it's there as an
> option.

hm, does the install from Live work like a clean install (the same as netinstall for example), or does it still work the old style, i.e. you can't choose different filesystem?

if I remember, there were good reasons not to use LiveCD/DVDs for installing, has it changed?

- I haven't noticed any changes in this field ... then again, I'm master in missing announcements and obvious docs :-)

K.

--
Karel Volný
QE BaseOs/Daemons Team