consider people with poor vision

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 21 08:22:39 UTC 2013

On 2013-06-21 10:09 (GMT+0200) Karel Volný composed:

> /me just votes for supporting different Lives with different UIs, not only the GNOME Shell based one

Won't work for me. I do a lot of installs, but few or only one of any given
version, so most of the time I only download what's going to get used for
installing and/or get installed:

an installation kernel
an installation initrd
optionally a squash.img
packages the installer will actually install (which installation downloads,
not me)

Furthermore, I require maximum installation time configurability. No live
media installer I've ever tried has offered anything remotely close to
meeting this requirement.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/