critera proposal/discussion: FESCo blockers

Kevin Fenzi kevin at
Fri Jun 21 17:29:42 UTC 2013

Per: I'm sending this here
for comment.

Rarely, but from time to time there is some change FESCo has required
before they will go at the go/no-go meeting. While we could just leave
that to the meeting, it would be better/nicer IMHO if we could track
these issues using the same process QA uses for blockers so there's no
suprise at the go/no-go meeting and everyone knows some bug needs to be

Criteria: Any bugs FESCo deems blocking (as voted on by a
majority of FESCo members) are added to the the blocker for that

Happy to have revisions or better ideas...