consider people with poor vision

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Jun 21 22:38:11 UTC 2013

> On Fri, 2013-06-21 at 10:09 +0200, Karel Volný wrote:
> > > That changed in F18, though we really didn't make enough noise about it.
> >
> > ok, thanks ... so ... it seems like a viable option to recommend installing from Live with full accessibility support and make sure the installer can make use of it, instead of putting too much AI/crystall ball magic/questions into standalone install media, right?
>
> Certainly this is what I'd recommend in the short term, yeah.

FWIW I tested this briefly with TC5 (as I happen to be installing it for
some other reason). The a11y menu at top-right is not present on the
desktop live - not sure why not - but the 'high contrast' and 'large
text' options in the 'Universal Access' configuration applet both work,
and both apply to anaconda.