[Test-Announce] Fedora 19 Final RC2.1 WTF is this?!

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Jun 28 04:15:02 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 17:14:14 -0700,
   Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
>On Thu, 2013-06-27 at 11:22 -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
>> On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 14:19:15 -0700,
>>    Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
>> >
>> >Dennis is going to do the new build (RC2.2 or whatever) with 15305b2.
>> >That'll mean the kde-jam spin doesn't get built, but it means we don't
>> >have a problem with the spin-kickstarts package.
>>
>> OK. I won't do any new spin-kickstart builds at this time.
>
>Unfortunately, it seems you'll need to. 0.19.7-1 is bad, it does not
>contain the right files. Details in my Bodhi comment:
>https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-11738/spin-kickstarts-0.19.7-1.fc19 .

The way I did this was to use git reset to get to the desired commit and
then I had to update stuff and do more commits, since configure.ac and
spin-kickstarts.spec.in changes should also be in the build. Then I built
the tar ball which was used in the package update. I'll double check that
this is what actually happened.