fedup'able ?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sun Jun 30 01:49:03 UTC 2013

I know we are a few days away from release.  But, should an F18 system be fedup'able now using the command

fedup-cli --network 19  ?

I ask since I tried it and while things seemed to go well I was left with a couple of problems.

1.  No F19 kernel installed.  Fixed by "yum distro-sync" after needing to erase and then re-install firefox.

2.  On boot, I get the messages....  about themes not being found.....  Still boots fine, but annoying to see.

--
The only thing worse than a poorly asked question is a cryptic answer.