FreezeException process improvement - proposal

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Mar 8 19:51:35 UTC 2013

On 08/03/13 08:14 AM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 08, 2013 at 15:37:57 +0200,
>    moshe nahmias <moshegrey at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> And one more thing, what is SOP? is there a wiki for the acronyms that
>> are
>> used so I won't have to bother you with those questions too often?
>
> Standard Operating Procedure

All the QA SOPs can be found here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:QA_SOPs

In the Fedora context, an SOP is basically a 'page that explains how
some process should be done'. Our goal in QA is to have all of our
processes documented this way, so if the entire QA community were hit by
a giant bus driven by a raptor tomorrow, new people could show up, read
the wiki, and be able to take over smoothly. We probably don't quite
have things at that point yet, but we do our best :)