Test Days anytime - wiki adjustments made

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Mar 12 01:38:50 UTC 2013

On 11/03/13 03:35 AM, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> [...]

As discussed at the meeting, sounds fine to me. It doesn't usually make
an awful lot of sense to run a test day right before GA, but there are
cases where it is reasonable (say, we want to check how well a new
feature really works for documentation and post-release update
purposes), and the practical consideration that what's 'right before
release' when we set the test day schedule may well be 'three weeks
before release' once we actually get there ;)