[Test-Announce] 2013-03-13 @ 17:00 UTC - F19 Alpha Blocker Bug Review #1

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Wed Mar 13 15:35:07 UTC 2013

On Wed, 13 Mar 2013 06:04:48 -0400 (EDT)
Kamil Paral <kparal at redhat.com> wrote:

> > # F19 Alpha Blocker Review meeting #1
> > # Date: 2013-03-13
> > # Time: 17:00 UTC (13:00 EDT, 10:00 PDT)
>
> I believe this should have been moved to 16:00 UTC because of summer
> time adjustments, same as for our QA meeting.
>
> We might want to leave it as it was announced this time, but I
> suggest moving the time for the next week.

I thought I checked to make sure that we didn't move the meeting time
with DST/summer time when I sent out the announcement yesterday. I'm not
sure how I came to the conclusion that we always did them at 17:00 UTC,
though as we've obviously changed the time in the past.

I agree that it's too late to be changing the time for today's meeting
but I'll make sure it's the right time for next week's meeting.

Tim