Major criteria re-write / re-design proposal: Beta draft

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Mar 15 20:14:15 UTC 2013

On 15/03/13 12:54 PM, John Dulaney wrote:

> One question:  For the virt criterion, would it not be better to s/recommended
> Fedora virtualization tools/supported Fedora virtualization tools?  It seems to
> me that by stating that only the recommended virt tools are supported, you
> might as well be saying supported.

I generally prefer to avoid the word 'supported' as we don't really,
strictly speaking, support anything much. 'Recommended' gets the meaning
across without making it sound like we do tech support calls or send
refunds ;)

It's also less ambiguous, I mean, we 'support' Xen to the extent it's in
the kernel and we have packages for it. 'Recommended' is clearer, to me.