Major criteria re-write / re-design proposal: Beta draft

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Mar 18 15:14:38 UTC 2013

On 18/03/13 07:08 AM, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:

> For "Supported media types" and the link to the list of officially
> supported methods - it's not as easy to find it on that page. I'd
> say a list on criteria page would be better, even it requires sync
> with the link...

Thanks for the idea, I'll take a look at that.

> I'm not sure about the Contingency section (and sorry for not pointing
> it out on Alpha draft).

I'll take a look at this too, but note that everything outside of the
actual criteria section is entirely unchanged from the current page. All
that stuff is in the current active page too. It's not part of the
rewrite proposal. I should've made that clearer in the proposal, sorry!