F19 Installer

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Mar 25 15:17:08 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-03-25 at 09:40 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:
> Thought would try to do a test install this morning, using boot.iso.  I
> got to the installer and started to configure, via graphical mode.  When
> I got to the partitioning section, selected the disk, hit done, get a
> menu that shows my current partitions, and got stuck.  The only
> selections I saw was preserve, delete, and some other button.  All I
> usually do is just reuse the  same ones (/boot, /, and /home), as in
> remount or whatever and reformat, but I couldn't ever get it to do it.

Either you didn't just 'select the disk and click done', or some kind of
bug caused you skip a screen, because your description misses out the
Installation Options screen where you get to pick between custom
partitioning and guided partitioning. You're in guided partitioning. You
need to go to custom partitioning to do what you want to do.