Network Manager Problems

moshe nahmias moshegrey at gmail.com
Fri May 3 14:19:18 UTC 2013

I didn't understand what is your problem, you say that you replaced the
card before checking with fedora 18, so if the problem is with the card how
can you know it?
try with the same card to work with fedora 18 (the same card meaning the
same configuration and all between the tries).
If you can't make it work on fedora and don't know if it works at all on
what ever version you can get hold of you can try windows just to make sure
(even though I don't trust windows to work anyway :) )