TC4 tsting

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Sat May 11 19:59:46 UTC 2013

I wrote  Fedora-19-Beta-TC4-x86_64-DVD.iso to a jump drive
and then used it for an Xfce install to a 6 GB Core Duo e6550.
As part of the install I disabled selinux and rhgb quiet.  The
result booted without problems.  I then installed firefox and
wine.   Wine could not install Lady Heather or Ham Radio Deluxe.

I then shut down the e6550 machine and transferred the HD to
my main office machine, a 3770K with 32 GB RAM.  TC4 happily
booted.  I was able to install the Windows apps into wine.

This suggests there is some sort of hardware dependency in
the Wine code.   Did the Cat eat some bad dope?

--
      Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf at omen.com   www.omen.com