Telnet server broken in TC4

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Sat May 11 20:09:40 UTC 2013

I did the usual yum install of telnet-server.
Normally this installs xinetd but not in TC4.
I installed xinetd manually.  No telnet file
in xinetd.d.   I then removed telnet-server
and then reinstalled telnet-server.  Still
no "telnet" file in xinetd.d.

I then pulled in a "telnet" file from another machine
and restarted xinetd.  Still cannot telnet to localhost.

--
      Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf at omen.com   www.omen.com