getting removed from bug cc's as reporter

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Thu May 16 20:31:49 UTC 2013

On May 16, 2013, at 2:07 PM, Michael Spahn <ms at ansta.lt> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> you can edit your mail settings here [1].
>
> But it's a feature not a bug a reporter should get all these mails because usually he is affected and waiting for a solution.

I understand that, but in this case the bug is sorted out, but people unaware of the fix hit the bug and have libreport autofile bugs, and then I get a copy of something I actually do not care about at all anymore.

> I would suggest to filter to a folder.

I think so, as I only care about this particular bug (and one other), not a universal setting that would apply to all of the bugs I'm a reporter of.

Chris Murphy