yum warning message...

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sun May 19 06:38:31 UTC 2013

I just installed F19-Beta-RC2, KDE Desktop, from the DVD.

I then did a group install of the GNOME and LXDE desktops.  Now, when I do a "yum update" I see the following.

[root at localhost fedora]# yum update
Loaded plugins: langpacks, refresh-packagekit
Warning: Environment Group gnome-desktop-environment does not exist.
Warning: Environment Group lxde-desktop-environment does not exist.
No packages marked for update

I've not seen that warning before and don't know the (in)significance.

--
The only thing worse than a poorly asked question is a cryptic answer.