Good Work

Lawrence Graves lgraves95 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 16:06:00 UTC 2013

I just wanted the Fedora team to be aware that I am running Fedora 19
and all of its features using BTRFS and so far am not experiencing any
problems. There were problems with wireless connects on 5ghz but this
morning that has been fixed. Thanks for all the hard work you all are
doing to bring the best OS (I think):-) out there. I believe Fedora is
destined for early release if what has been produced so far is a sign.

--
All things are workable but don't all things work. Prov. 3:5 & 6