grub2 error msg during boot: fireworks.png not found

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed May 22 19:09:34 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-05-22 at 16:22 +0800, Christopher Meng wrote:
> Same with rawhide.
>
> This is just a warning after upgrading.
>
> Prior to this no problems here.

Yeah, that's due to the image being taken out of the package to try and
save space. It's slightly ugly but shouldn't cause any critical issues.
I'm not sure we can practically fix it for you, but if you re-generate
your grub2 config it'll go away. Possibly the best thing to do with this
is just to leave it alone.