F19 Beta karma requests (final)

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri May 24 04:27:18 UTC 2013

Hey folks! We signed off on F19 Beta today, huge thanks to everyone who
helped test. RC4 will be shipped as the Beta. Now we should push the
updates that were included in RC4 from the side repo to stable, so we
need karma on:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-8761/gdm-3.8.1.1-5.fc19
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-8488/gnome-initial-setup-0.10-3.fc19
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-8272/ibus-kkc-1.5.13-1.fc19,libkkc-0.2.3-1.fc19
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-8422/lightdm-1.6.0-8.fc19

If people could help with that, that'd be great. gdm and g-i-s should be
simple. For lightdm, you can try one of the spins based on it: Xfce,
SoaS or MATE. For ibus-kkc, you can do an install and pick Japanese in
g-i-s, then you should have the KKC input method configured by default.
You can open up gedit and start just typing strings and they'll be
converted into Japanese characters; then hit 'enter' and the proposed
string will be 'committed'. (Then test if you can hit the left arrow key
and move back in the string you just entered). Most 'consonant+vowel'
two-letter strings have transliterations to Japanese characters (though
not all), you can find tables on the interwebz if you want to type your
name or something :)