redhat-lsb dependency issues

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Fri May 24 07:55:45 UTC 2013

On Fri, 24 May 2013 12:58:01 +0530, piruthiviraj natarajan wrote:

> I tried it already manually and it still has the same issue.
>
> Finally I  installed with rpm -Uvh --nopdeps.
>
> Its not fixed yet.

Please be careful and don't reply below the "-- " signature delimiter.
Most mail programs cut off quotes there.

You can find helpful comments in the Fedora Updates System:

  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-9006/redhat-lsb-4.1-14.fc19

To sum up, the needed "spax" package has been missing, but is "pending"
already to fix the changed dependency.

--
Fedora release 19 (Schrödinger’s Cat) - Linux 3.9.3-301.fc19.x86_64
loadavg: 0.03 0.09 0.13