F19 - server, no graphics - time problem

Cristian Sava csava at central.ucv.ro
Tue May 28 06:12:13 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-05-28 at 05:16 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> On 05/28/13 00:09, Cristian Sava wrote:
> > My F19 mail server shows messages with wrong time (UTC instead EEST),
> > ntpd is enabled and is working. The date command is showing the correct
> > time. Is it a bug somewhere or I am missing something?
> > Any advice how to fix?
>
> I have not configured sendmail (assuming you're using that and not postfix) but maybe you need to add the confTIME_ZONE directive to your sendmail.mc file and recreate sendmail.cf?

Thank you for your suggestion but I use postfix+courier-imap+amavisd-new
+clamav+spamassassin and no graphics installed on this box
(I3-2120-8GB-ASRock_H67M-GE).
Note that this identical configuration perfectly works on a virtual
kvm-qemu with gnome interface (no bugs there, no problems at all).
That is why I suspect a bug somewhere in amavisd-new clamav spamassassin
chain in the absence of the graphical interface or I need to configure
something that I don't know of.

C. Sava