KVM?

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Wed May 29 08:16:58 UTC 2013

I installed Tuesday's f19 rsync on a 32 GB i7-3770K and then
yum install @virtualization.  When I create a virtual machine
with the virtual machine manager the manager complains that
kvm is missing.  I cannot get SCO Openserver 5.07 to see the
virtual cdrom.  Strangely enough, the same procedure has worked
quite well recently.

The VirtualBox .run file worked fine.

Doing the same install on a core duo e6550 does not elicit the
complaint about kvm.  However, the SCO install grinds to a halt
about 3/4 of the way.

Strange.

--
      Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf at omen.com   www.omen.com