Latest F19 updates break keyboard input with ibus enabled....

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu May 30 00:31:05 UTC 2013

I have not yet been able to track down the offending package......

I installed F19-Beta-RC4 from DVD with the KDE desktop in a Vbox VM and all was well.  I enabled ibus and did my initial testing and verified things were well with LibreOffice where I had trouble before.

I then did a yum update and more then 300 packages were updated.  After the update, I am unable to type in konsole or any other application.

Some packages updated were ibus related, but I verified these have not caused the breakage.

Any idea how to narrow down the offending package?

--
The only thing worse than a poorly asked question is a cryptic answer.