Self-introduction: Ricardo Varas

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Nov 7 01:19:32 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-11-06 at 21:54 -0300, Ricardo Varas Santana wrote:
> Thanks a lot everyone!
>
> I've already got an account for RH bugzilla, and checked test days. It
> seems like I am a too late for this release as most of the testing has
> been done already.

We still have some test days coming up, including KDE tomorrow, and we
certainly haven't finished the testing for F20 yet! We're nearing the
end of F20 *Beta* validation (the testing that happens on the candidate
Beta images before we release the Beta), but it's still not complete,
and we still have testing of the Beta and Final validation testing to
go :)

> Anyway, I will report any important issues I find, and check if I can
> help with a few F20 bugs.

Thanks!