Fedora 19 and 20 problems

w clemmons clemmons.w0 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 05:42:34 UTC 2013

Ok thanks for pointing that out, I followed this page
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RawhideKernelNodebug but it did work out for
me. (screenshot 1)
So I found this
pagehttps://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/rawhide-kernel-nodebug/and
installed the kernel-3.12.0-1.fc21. (screenshot 2)
No change in the Libreoffice icons and mouse issue. But apparently I did
something wrong when installing the kernel-3.12.0-1.fc21 or the cpu-scaling
is not correctly adjusted in this kernel. Screenshot 3 cpu scaling is
incorrect or nonfunctional.
Screenshot 4 no change in Libreoffice icons.

Thanks