Self-introduction: Ramilton

Ramilton Costa Gomes Júnior ramilton_costa at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 20 23:26:58 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

I'm very glad to join at Fedora Bug Zappers Team. I have working a lot
with Fedora since some years ago. So, let's time to
contribute with the project.

I have some experience like translation, Ambassador and i like
contribute with team the testing.

So, let me introduce myself.

My name is Ramilton Costa Gomes Júnior, I'm 37 years old and live at Serra
Brazil. My first contact with Linux was approximately 10 years ago and
since that year I have been working only with Linux.

At my signature I'm sending my contacts fell free if anyone want to
contact me.
I ask to approve the request I made through my account fas.

Thanks,

Wiki:  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ramilton
Fas: Ramilton
email: ramilton at fedoraproject.org