Fedora 20 wallpaper bikeshedding

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 10:47:15 UTC 2013

On 20 November 2013 00:01, Richard Vickery <richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Tue, 2013-11-19 at 15:31 -0800, Richard Vickery wrote:

>> > Jewish people. This  decision to include such might encourage people
>> > like Bill Gates - who is also a political scientist, aside from
>> > abusing the public with his Microsoft stuff - fuel to kill our
>> > organisation - and perhaps Linux as a whole - via the courts.
>>

> Sorry Adam, I didn't mean to sound alarmist. I just tend to think that Gates
> is abusively opportunistic.

Aside from the fact that one wallpaper on one distro couldn't expose
linux as a whole to this (and I have heard of a few actual extremist
distros of various colours), Bill Gates no longer runs Microsoft and
seems to spend most of his effort on things like fighting malaria.
Which is pretty commendable. There's no requirement for linux users to
draw up entrenched us and them camps.

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk