After Fedup KDE problem....

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Fri Nov 22 00:21:26 UTC 2013

I had a fully updated F19 system which had only KDE desktop installed.  I ran

fedup-cli --network 20  and everything completed.

When I logged in to KDE I got a dialog box indicating something was needed by plasma.  (Silly me, I didn't write down the exact message thinking it would just work...  :-)  )

I clicked "OK" to resolve the issue and after minutes of gyration the message....

"Could not find service in any configured software source".

I don't know what is needed or why it wasn't found....  How to figure it out?

--
Getting tired of non-Fedora discussions and self-serving posts