Let's stop using wiki for test results

Josef Skladanka jskladan at redhat.com
Fri Oct 11 13:05:30 UTC 2013

Hi,

first of all - thanks for the kind words!

I mailed the testday-owners during F19, I honestly forgot to promote it now (my bad, I guess we could add it to some 'HOW TO' for testdays, if it exists).

The app still has it's limits (and I have not yet found the time to work on it since F19), but it can IMHO acomodate most of the tesdays'. The biggest "meh" issue there is right now is the inability to dynamically add more 'identifying columns' (now the combination of username+hardware says which 'result' comes to which line in the matrix), but I believe that being able to rename it via metadata (to e.g. 'KVM version') can be a simple solution to the problem, and it's weird that I have not thought of that sooner :)

I'll ping the people responsible for the (at the moment) sheduled testdays, and do my best to work with them on using the app.

BTW: I'm open to name suggestions, now it's just "the Testday App" :D and it lives here: http://testdays.qa.fedoraproject.org/testdays/

Regards, Joza