Fedora 20 nfs

Mike Chambers mike at mtchambers.com
Fri Oct 18 04:41:02 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-10-17 at 19:18 -0700, T.C. Hollingsworth wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 12:06 AM, Mike Chambers <mike at mtchambers.com> wrote:
> > With the fix above, the really wait script now works.  Rebooted twice to
> > be sure and the nfs dir got mounted both times as it should.  Thanks for
> > that :)
> >
> > So it is nm-online that is saying it's online when really it's not?
> > Then obviously everything else tries to do it's thing since network
> > should be up?
>
> Yup.
>
> > Guess I need to change systemd bug to nm-online or whatever
> > bug/component that falls under.
>
> It's just NetworkManager.  I went ahead and moved your bug and added a
> comment explaining what we figured out here.

I saw that, and big thanks for the help.  Wish a lot of problems and/or
issues got figured out like that or close.  Sometimes (few but not the
majority) people spend way too much energy arguing/complaining/whinning
when they could had just helped the person that had the issue.  Not
everyone is a developer/programmer, some (as myself) are more power
users that want to help test and what not and just need some guidance or
pointed in the right direction, obviously as long as they do their point
and get info or whatever the helper needs to help diagnose and not just
state something wrong and leave.

Anyway, big thanks and putting your name on my contact list!! (j/k lol)

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best little town on Earth!"