First Impressions TC4

Joachim Backes joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Thu Sep 5 14:05:48 UTC 2013

On 09/05/2013 03:13 PM, Scott Robbins wrote:
> TC1 and TC2 wouldn't install for me, crashing after disk selection.
>
> In contrast, TC 4 installed smoothly, (minimal install from net.iso, as Iadjusting the gnome3 desktop
> always do), and afterwards, everything, including some rpmfusion packages,
> have all installed without issues.

In TC3 I had problems with repartitioning (anaconda crashed), but with
TC4, repartitioning runs flawlessly :-), and the installation is
smoothly done.

Only one thing disturbed me a little bit: adjusting the gnome3 desktop
has changed, compared with F19 and previous Fedoras (gnome-tweak-tool,...).

Kind regards

Joachim Backes

--

Fedora release 19 (Schrödinger’s Cat)