Introduction

Shar A Lilt shar.liltshar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 14:06:38 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

I'm following the Intruduction email example writing this, hope you are
having a good time reading it :)
I've been using Fedora since Fedora Core 2 and I feel like it's the right
time for me to contribute somehow.
I've got a few years of background with RHEL too.
I like coding in scripting languages, mostly love writing in BASH, some
Python and rest you can guess.

My name is Mike Timland, I'm 28 years old and live in NY. My first contact
with Linux was about 10 years ago or more. Appears that also I am using
Linux for desktop stations and servers since then.
I just feel obligated to contribute to this community that had made my life
easier all those years.
I have a professional QA background so anything I could help with will be
great.
Sadly I'm occupied mostly of the time with work but I have spare time
running performance tests like now and I would like to do something
meaningful in those moments. My irc handle is ringstrasel

I'll be glad to write automation tests if possible in future. arm tests on
my raspberry pi are another thing that i can think of. Or I could help with
other stuff too.

Please let me know how should I proceed, where should I start from, is
there a scrum system where I can pick up from a list of tasks or so.

Thank you in advance and last but not least Love Fedora

Best Regards,
MikeT