TC5 at Caddyshack

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX caf at omen.com
Sun Sep 8 21:48:01 UTC 2013

TC5 netinst on an Intel E6550 completed without problems.

TC5 64 DVD on jump drive - UEFI- would not create filesystems on an ASUS
P8z77-vle PLUS.
Booting the same jump drive without UEFI  resulted in a successful install.

Given the disappointing software selection on the 64 bit DVD and the
time it takes to
download the DVD ISO and write it to a jump drive, I think I'll stick
with netinst when
rsync/pxeboot isn't used.

It has been about a week since Noveau has crashed here.

Good work all.

--
      Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf at omen.com   www.omen.com