[Test-Announce] Fedora 20 Alpha Release Candidate 1 (RC1) Available Now!

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX caf at omen.com
Thu Sep 12 01:17:38 UTC 2013

The net install is proceeding extremely slowly but so far without error
on an E6550.
At the rate it is proceeding it could take about 6 hours, somewhere
between quadratic
and mole in granite :-)

The 64 bit DVD jump drive  install would not create file systems when
booted with UEFI.
Install was nominal when booted without UEFI.  I am currently running
the result on
my 3770K office machine along with Chromium browser and Fedora 19
ffmpeg/vlc.

--
      Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf at omen.com   www.omen.com