environment group 'KDE Plasma Workspaces'

Richard Ryniker ryniker at alum.mit.edu
Fri Sep 13 10:47:09 UTC 2013

Still bizarre; works for you, not for me.  Today:

  [root at lenovo ryniker]# yum distro-sync full
  Loaded plugins: langpacks, refresh-packagekit
  No packages marked for distribution synchronization
  [root at lenovo ryniker]#  yum groupinstall "KDE Plasma Workspaces"
  Loaded plugins: langpacks, refresh-packagekit
  Warning: environment KDE Plasma Workspaces does not exist.
  No packages in any requested group available to install or update
  [root at lenovo ryniker]# yum repolist
  Loaded plugins: langpacks, refresh-packagekit
  repo id                          repo name                                status
  fedora/20/x86_64                 Fedora 20 - x86_64                       37718
  updates/20/x86_64                Fedora 20 - x86_64 - Updates                 0
  updates-testing/20/x86_64        Fedora 20 - x86_64 - Test Updates         1513
  repolist: 39231
  [root at lenovo ryniker]#

I'll leave this alone for a while, in case somebody has a suggestion
about how to learn more about why this occurs.  When Alpha is released, I
will re-install.

Thank you for your data; it seems only I see this effect.