F20-rc3, gnome-shell logoff?

Gene Czarcinski gene at czarc.net
Fri Sep 20 16:35:09 UTC 2013

On 09/20/2013 11:54 AM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-09-20 at 00:56 -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
>
>> It was changed because people complained about having their name visible
>> in public places where they might not want it to be.
>> --
> Thats one reason. Another one is that it tends to be too big - e.g. if
> your name is Williamson...

On the other hand, I sometimes use different identities for different
functions and find it useful to be able to glance up to the upper right
corner and see what identity I am.  I can understand the identity being
non-visible by default but it would be handy if there was still the
option instead of the silly shutdown symbol.

Gene