Moving away from reporting to RH bugzilla and adopting pure upstream reporting mantra.

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 23:11:57 UTC 2013

On 09/23/2013 10:59 PM, Jan Wildeboer wrote:
> How will you track blocker bugs?

Given that we are the ones filling them that's should not be an hard
issue to overcome.

> How can we see a global view of all open bugs? Aggregate from X upstream bug report systems? Which not all are Bugzilla?
>
> How can we track critical bugs?

I'm having a hard time following this line of questioning since our view
is already limited to only what we have reported here in Fedora as in we
dont have the full view of upstream filed bugs ( with all the downside
not doing so.

JBG