Moving away from reporting to RH bugzilla and adopting pure upstream reporting mantra.

Jan Wildeboer jwildebo at redhat.com
Tue Sep 24 08:25:41 UTC 2013

> That said, I regret having to tell you that your plan is dumb, naive, and far from being workable.
>
> Ralf

That said, I regret having to tell you that insulting the OP instead of pointing out relevant arguments is dumb, naive and far from being helpful.

;-)

Jan

--
Jan H Wildeboer                |
EMEA Open Source Affairs       | Office: +49 (0)89 205071-207

Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH,
Technopark II, Haus C, Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 11 -15
85630 Grasbrunn, Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 153243
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Mark Hegarty, Charlie Peters, Michael Cunningham,
Charles Cachera