Moving away from reporting to RH bugzilla and adopting pure upstream reporting mantra.

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 09:55:40 UTC 2013

On 09/24/2013 05:24 AM, Frank Murphy wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Sep 2013 21:49:23 +0000
> "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Greetings you all
>>
>> After bit of irc discussion there is a compelling reason to move
>> entirely away from Red Hat bugzilla as well as away from concept of
>> hosting our own.
>>
> There is also a thread on infra
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/infrastructure/2013-September/013464.html
> The Jury is still out,  along with the rest of the court.

The jury is not out on that infra has already stated that we wont be
having our own bug tracker due to lack of man power which means we
cannot implement something like our own badges etc for reporting
participation.

And the jury of this will end with vote so this matter will be settled
once and for all and the outcome of be our ( QA communities ) focus for
the next 10 years.

JBG