Moving away from reporting to RH bugzilla and adopting pure upstream reporting mantra.

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 12:41:39 UTC 2013

On Tue, 24 Sep 2013 12:36:08 +0000
"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Infra is not maintaining any bugzilla instances RH is and infra has
> refused to put up project's own instance so I'm not sure what you
> are getting at.
>
> JBG

So, basically you want users to go find the bugzilla,
I can see how the will help keep the distro running,
unless you just want QA, and Packagers only using it.

For one, I won't be signing up to every site to track bugs,
if bz is broke, help fix it!

Not create a whole new batch of problems.

--
Regards,
Frank