Moving away from reporting to RH bugzilla and adopting pure upstream reporting mantra.

Jonathan Kamens jik at kamens.us
Tue Sep 24 12:54:50 UTC 2013

On 09/24/2013 08:28 AM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> On 09/24/2013 12:19 PM, Jonathan Kamens wrote:
>> . In fact, there are four stakeholders: QA, packagers, upstream, and
>> users. What efforts are being made to solicit useful feedback from
>> all four groups?
>
> There are 2 stake holders in this
>
> 1 QA Community ( which includes reporters ) 2 the developers ( which
> includes packagers as well )
I am trying to keep this discussion on the issues and not on the people,
but I really have to say this... The fact that you apparently don't
understand that "QA community" and "reporters" are two distinct (but
overlapping) sets with very different needs and use cases, and ditto for
"developers" and "packagers", is a stark illustration of how little you
understand the RHBZ ecosphere and how unqualified you are to be making
recommendations for how to improve it.

   jik