Moving away from reporting to RH bugzilla and adopting pure upstream reporting mantra.

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Tue Sep 24 15:48:45 UTC 2013

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 09:46:51AM +0000, "J├│hann B. Gu├░mundsson" wrote:

> So from my point of view we wont be gathering reports from novices
> end users in 10 years time.

This is a plain self-fulfilling prophecy.  If you will manage to kill
report gathering means then indeed you will have no reports; from novice
users in particular.

While bugzilla is far from perfect and it can be frustrating at times
a "solution" you are pushing does not even start to pass a laugh test.

   Michal