Moving away from reporting to RH bugzilla and adopting pure upstream reporting mantra.

Chris Adams linux at cmadams.net
Tue Sep 24 21:21:45 UTC 2013

Once upon a time, Jonathan Kamens <jik at kamens.us> said:
> Rather, it feels to me like
> you've already made up your mind and are just putting on a show of
> listening to other people's opinions before going ahead and doing
> what you wanted to do all along.

If you have read Jóhann's previous posts, he believes that Fedora should
be completely separated from Red Hat.  Though he has not mentioned it in
this discussion, I believe that is what is driving his desire to stop
using RHBZ (even if there is no satisfactory replacement).

--
Chris Adams <linux at cmadams.net>