Moving away from reporting to RH bugzilla and adopting pure upstream reporting mantra.

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 21:23:58 UTC 2013

On 09/24/2013 09:14 PM, Jonathan Kamens wrote:
> Jóhann,
>
> I do not think you are participating in this discussion with your mind
> open to the possibility that you may be wrong.
>
> People have offered many reasons why they think what you are proposing
> is a bad idea. You have failed to acknowledge the possibility that any
> of those arguments might be valid; in fact, you have completely
> ignored many of them. In contrast, you may have noticed that the
> people who disagree with your proposal have still acknowledged that
> some of what you have said is true. It's a sure sign that someone is
> not listening with an open mind when they ignore anything in the
> discussion that weakens their thesis.

You mean I have not been understanding these points [1] which I myself
have been making for many years.

Is it not more likely that it's quite the opposite that you refuse to
look at the angle from as an upstream that maintains component in
downstream point of view?

JBG

1.
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/desktop/2011-February/006928.html