2013-08-12 to 2013-09-23 - Fedora QA Meeting - recaps

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Sep 25 10:20:34 UTC 2013

Another recap catch-up I'm afraid, folks - sorry!

Minutes and transcripts of the meetings between 2013-08-12 and
2013-09-23 are now available on the Wiki:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20130812
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20130819
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20130826
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20130902
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20130909
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20130916
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20130923

I should be able to resume weekly recaps from next week's meeting
onwards. The meeting of 2013-08-12 was a special "Live!" meeting at
Flock, where we made some significant decisions about ARM and Cloud
validation and scope for Fedora 20, so I recommend reading that one at
least. The subsequent meetings were mostly taken up with Fedora 20 Alpha
validation business.