Question: What are Fedora 20 test days business hours in Europe

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Thu Sep 26 07:46:49 UTC 2013

> I dont think there is any actual requirement for developers to be
> available during test day.
>
> We might have started out that way but we always planned to migrate away
> from it as well as extending test days over couple of days like test
> week/weekend
>
> JBG

I've always assumed it is an implicit requirement and in my public presentations I've always mentioned it as one of the largest advantages of attending a test day - the ability to discuss things directly with developers.

I don't say there can't be any test days without developers presence, but in my view, those should be really exceptional.