gnome initial setup doesn't run

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 01:57:36 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-09-26 at 12:51 -0600, Chris Murphy wrote:
> I've done a dozen successful installs of F20 alpha, and today I can't
> do a successful one to save my life.

If you provide information about what you exactly did, I could try to
reproduce it here.

- What ISO are you using?
- What configurations did you pick during anaconda?
- What's your hardware configuration (fpaste --sysinfo --print-only
should have this stuff)
- Have you been able to reproduce this on a VM, another machine, or is
this limited to this one machine?

I don't see anything relevant in the journalctl log. I'll go through it
again, though.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,