A different way of installing Fedora

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Sep 27 17:05:09 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-09-27 at 22:06 +1200, Gavin Flower wrote:

> > That hasn't been the case for rather a long time.
> I've been around a long time... :-)
>
> The second computer I programmed (using FORTRAN IV) was an IBM 1130.

The point I was making is that it is not a current concern. Maybe
interesting historical note, or whatever, but not something anyone doing
what Chuck is doing needs to worry about. I do find the 'who's been
using computers longer?' competitions that seem to be ensuing on all
sorts of lists lately a bit tiresome :)