A different way of installing Fedora

Clyde E. Kunkel clydekunkel7734 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 27 17:18:28 UTC 2013

On 09/27/2013 01:05 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-09-27 at 22:06 +1200, Gavin Flower wrote:
><snip>

I do find the 'who's been
> using computers longer?' competitions that seem to be ensuing on all
> sorts of lists lately a bit tiresome :)

Why tiresome?  It is a bit interesting.  Way better than some of the
vitriol showing up on the lists.  I remember programming a RemRand steel
drum memory computer using a teletype and punched paper tape.  I also
remember seeing a U-2 in use running a single application (civilian
payroll) at a Navy facility.

None used Fedora.

--
Regards,